When you plan a residential or commercial construction project, a lot of preparatory work (site work) needs to be done before construction can begin. The site work is necessary to ensure that the building is built correctly and is safe and secure. Our professional site work services cover the following activities:
- Disconnecting the existing utility connections, including electricity, gas, and water.
- Safely demolishing the existing structure while keeping any adjoining facilities safe.
- Assessment of the site soil and viability of structural engineering
- If it is a wooded area or an area that has trees, removing the roots in the soil and removing the stumps
- Performing the necessary soil treatments
- Leveling the ground
- Erecting retaining walls if necessary
- Excavating, clearing, and filling the land
- Surveying and marking where the building will be erected
- Connecting water supply, drainage, and other related services
- Developing access tracks for construction vehicles.
Quality Asphalt is a full-service company providing services for all major construction phases, including site work. Our expertise includes asphalt paving, asphalt maintenance, trucking, etc.